Saturday, February 16, 2013

Most Important Aplication For Class 6 To 10


Suggestions sheet
Sub: English Application
12 April 2012
The Headmaster
Y. school. Jessore
Subject     : Remission of delay fine.
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of your school. My father went to India three month before for treatment. For that reason I could not pay my tuition fee for the month of February, March, April. So my name has been stuck off from the roll for the non payment of dues. Now my father has come back. So I am in a position to clear off all the dues.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kindly remit the delay fines and receive the usual fees only.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
A
Roll : 1
Class:8


12 April 2012
The Headmaster
Y. school. Jessore
Subject     : Prayer for a seat in the school hostel.
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of your school. My is a Government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Jessore to Khulna . our family has already shifted there. I have no relation in this city. So I need a seat in our school hostel to continue my study properly.
I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kindly give me a seat in the school hostel.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
A
Roll : 1
Class:8


12 April 2012
The Headmaster
Y. school. Jessore
Subject     : Prayer transfer certificate.
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of your school. My is a Government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Jessore to Khulna . our family has already shifted there. I have no relation in this city. So it is impossible for me to continue my study in your school. So I am badly needed of a transfer certificate.
I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind issues me the transfer certificate.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
A
Roll: 1
Class: 8



12 April 2012
The Headmaster
Y. school. Jessore
Subject     : Leave of absence for a week..
Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a regular student of your school. My father works in Singapore. In a lucky draw, he has won a Dhaka-Singapore-Dhaka ticket with three days, he has sent the ticket for me. If I am granted leave, I would be able to join him by the end of September.
I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kindly grant my prayer .
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
A
Roll : 1
Class:8

1 comment: